Diamond Conditions/ Weather Info
This page provides teams with information on the diamond conditions as a result of inclement weather. If a decision has been taken to cancel any games or practices as result of weather conditions, this information will be posted on this webpage by 3:45 PM.
These will be updated only as required, so in the absence of information posted for a specific day, the reader can assume all games and practices are playable as scheduled. This ultimately serves notice when there are cancellations. The field conditions will either be listed in good condition or cancelled.
Last Updated June 22/17 @ 3:40 pm.
|Junior Rally Cap Division|
|Warman Legends 1||Playable|
|Martensville Diamond 7||Playable|
|Senior Rally Cap Division|
|Martensville Diamond 6 (AAA & AA divisions)|| Playable
|Martensville Diamond 7 (A division)|| Playable
|Martensville Diamond 4 Mocon||Playable|
|Bantam Division / Midget Division (practices only)|
|Martensville Diamond 2 Mocon||Playable|